lunes, 17 de febrero de 2014


My name is Andres Felipe Hernandez i am 18 years old, my friends use to call me ``dres´´, i have been at school for 13 years, my time here has been fun and happy since i remember i hope that these last years continue to be like that. I have a lot of hobbies which are listening to music, playing sports. My favorite sport is soccer which i like to play a lot with my friends, I play as defense or midfielder, other hobbies i have are traveling and playing PlayStation. Most of my free time i spend it at the TV either watching movies of playing fifa, i love watching movies, i don't name it as a hobbies cause is more as a part of my live. One of my dreams is to have my own theater at home in which i can see movies with my kids all Sunday at home cause for my Sunday are for staying at home doing nothing only watching movies, going to church, and ordering food. I also like to spend a lot of time with my friends. I think i introduced my self now , i hope you enjoy my blog thanks.
                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario